DONE DEAL: Jadon Sancho joins Man Utd 'a dream come true'

Forum 2 years ago

DONE DEAL: Jadon Sancho joins Man Utd 'a dream come true'

England winger Jadon Sancho has completed his £73m move to Manchester United from Borussia Dortmund.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ac5f8164dfcb87fce2a5e367aa44984.jpeg

Sancho is the second most expensive English player of all time behind his new United team-mate Harry Maguire.

United agreed the fee for the 21-year-old on 1 July.

"I'll always be grateful to Dortmund for giving me the opportunity to play first-team football, although I always knew that I would return to England one day," Sancho said.

"The chance to join Manchester United is a dream come true and I just cannot wait to perform in the Premier League. This is a young and exciting squad and I know, together, we can develop into something special to bring the success that the fans deserve. I am looking forward to working with the Manager and his coaching team to further develop my game."

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Jadon epitomises the type of player I want to bring to the club, he is a forward player in the best traditions of Manchester United. He will form an integral part of my squad for years to come and we look forward to seeing him blossom. His goals and assists records speak for themselves and he will also bring tremendous pace, flair and creativity to the team.

“Old Trafford will give him the platform he needs to release his untapped talent and perform at the highest level. For a player of his age, Jadon has already achieved a great deal and showed the courage to go and prove himself abroad. We all look forward to welcoming Jadon to the squad as we prepare for the new campaign."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pamela Anderson Joins Naked Gun Cast for Liam Neeson Reboot
Forum | 2 days ago

Pamela Anderson Joins Naked Gun Cast for Liam Neeson Reboot

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie