Rui Patricio proud to make Roma move: Mourinho helped sway decision

Forum 2 years ago

Rui Patricio proud to make Roma move: Mourinho helped sway decision

Rui Patricio is delighted with his move to Roma.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/09409cb4f59384209d2f53a377e58d84.jpg

The former Wolves goalkeeper was presented to the local media this morning.

Patricio said, "I am proud of Roma's interest, everyone knows the greatness of this club and which titles they fight for. It is a pride to represent this team, I am here to give my contribution.

"It is clear that when I accepted it was because of the importance and size of this club and because I knew about the manager (Jose Mourinho). It will be an honour to defend this club.

"Everyone when they go to a new place wants to do their best and prepare for matches to offer the best possible performance. I will try to integrate as soon as possible, only so we can win."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 5 hours ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 14 hours ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 20 hours ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 2 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman