"The Road To His Mama Burial Is Untarred, Primary Schools For Oba No Get Roof” Uche Maduagwu Slams Obi Cubana

Forum 2 years ago

"The Road To His Mama Burial Is Untarred, Primary Schools For Oba No Get Roof” Uche Maduagwu Slams Obi Cubana

Controversial gay activist Uche Maduagwu has described himself as a celebrity as he slams billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana for spending lavishly on his late mother’s burial.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f3b8a4b74b65e50fc48aac0b0dcdbd04.jpg

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Uche mentioned that the billionaire could not afford to fix the unbarred roads in his village and give his people boreholes to fetch clean water.

He wrote;

”Dear Obi, abeg did u spend half of what was SPRAYED at Oba on any of your mums #birthdays wen she dey alive? Hmmm… jesus wept. Anyways, i am just a celeb, wetin i know?

According to section 21 of the CBN act, 2007, a person who spray the #Naira risk imprisonment for a term not less than six months but why are the billionaires who sprayed money at #Obatown still walking #like kings on the street?

Cubana oga claim to be WEALTHY yet the road to where he did his mama burial remain untarred, so many primary #schools in oba no get roof, not even boreholes for clean water maybe his own billions na only for #party not oba development #share #anambra #oba #bbnaija #repost”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 2 days ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’