" I Rather Be With You Alone Than Be With A Million Dozen Of Girls...": Actress Queen Wokoma's Fiance

Forum 6 years ago

" I Rather Be With You Alone Than Be With A Million Dozen Of Girls...": Actress Queen Wokoma's Fiance

Hours after proposing to her, actress Queen Wokoma's fiance, Prince Alison, took to his IG page to profess his love for her and vowed never to break her fragile heart.

Read What He Wrote Beneath:

"I may not have been a good guy before I met you, but one thing I am so sure of is you make me feel so complete and nothing would ever make me think of hurting your innocent heart, I look at you and see how fragile your heart is, you deserve nothing but a man that can handle such fragile heart, I PROMISE TO BE THAT MAN that will always put smiles on your face, that man that you will be proud of. I love you so much. ????have never been so scared as losing someone as much as I am with you..Thank you for loving an imperfect man like me, you will never regret this I promise...??? #friendsloversparentsforlife I RATHER BE WITH YOU ALONE THAN BE WITH A MILLION DOZEN OF THE GIRLS IN MY PAST".

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues