Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

" I Can Bury Myself With Dollars ": South Sudan's " HushPuppi " Shows Off Wads Of Cash

Forum 6 years ago

" I Can Bury Myself With Dollars ": South Sudan's " HushPuppi " Shows Off Wads Of Cash

This viral vdeoo on social media shows a South Sudanese man, who calls himself a billionaire, rolling on a bed covered with what he says is a million dollars' worth of $100 bills.

In the eight-minute video, Lawrence Lual Malong Yor Jnr who many have described online as South Sudan's HushPuppi talks about how he is donating the money to a church in Kenya and he says he is also giving money to the Red Cross in Kenya an South Sudan.

Malong, who is also known as the Young Tycoon, does not talk about how he made the money, but is heard complaining that people criticise him for showing off about his wealth but fail to mention his charitable donations.

He says there is nothing wrong with talking about wealth and cites US President Donald Trump as someone who is not embarrassed about how much money he has. "I'm like Donald Trump," he says.

Watch The Video Beneath:

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
House of the Dragon Season 2 Video Shows the Targaryen Civil War
Forum | 15 hours ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video Shows the Targaryen Civil War

Orphan Black: Echoes Trailer Shows Krysten Ritter Meeting Her Younger Clone
Forum | 2 days ago

Orphan Black: Echoes Trailer Shows Krysten Ritter Meeting Her Younger Clone

Beezel Teaser Trailer Shows Six Decades of Terror
Forum | 3 days ago

Beezel Teaser Trailer Shows Six Decades of Terror

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023
Forum | 4 days ago

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023