DO YOU AGREE? 99% Pastors Were Not Called By God (See Who Did)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? 99% Pastors Were Not Called By God (See Who Did)

Couple of days ago, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church International aka Winners’ Chapel sacked about 40 pastors for not meeting a certain target.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53fe2ee61f946fc34dbe3d11fca8e520.jpg

Godwin, who was in one of the church’s branches in Ekiti State, claimed he was told by the management that the church doesn’t operate at a loss.

“They also told me that the total income that is being generated from my station should be able to cater for my welfare and accommodation, so as a result of low income, I’m hereby dismissed” he said.

Reacting to the allegation in a video, Bishop Oyedepo said the sack of the pastors was not about money, adding that they were sacked as a result of their faliure to win souls to God and the church “has no patience with failure”.

NOW LET’S TALK!!

I’m of the opinion that 99% of nowadays pastors, were not called by God. They called/appointed themselves.

They came for business; nothing else. That’s why they’re being paid monthly salary.

How could you sack someone called by God? So the Almighty God called them to become pastors and deputy Jesus (Oyedepo) sacked them for not being fruitful? Laughable!

Can Oyedepo back this up with Bible verse? That pastors should be fired for not meeting target on soul winning?

Church is more like a business venture these days.

99% Pastors Were Not Called By God, They Called Themselves -DO YOU AGREE?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 2 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men