"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

David Alaba explains taking Sergio Ramos number at Real Madrid

Forum 2 years ago

David Alaba explains taking Sergio Ramos number at Real Madrid

David Alaba is delighted with his move to Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92fecfa57be53614be93fea5cb8db866.jpeg

The Bosman signing from Bayern Munich was presented to the local media on Wednesday morning at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Alaba said, "For me it is a dream that comes true. It is the biggest club in the world and of course it fills me with pride to be here. So all I can say is that I hope to put on the jersey now and play here."

It's been confirmed Alaba will wear the No4 shirt vacated by former captain Sergio Ramos.

He continued: "Well, I spoke to the club about that. They offered me this number, because there was no other possible number. I know what this number means for the club. For me, wearing it is something that motivates me a lot. It is a number that shows strength and leadership. I'm going to give it my all.

"I have not come here to compare myself with other players, I am here to be David Alaba and continue being who I am. This is my goal, although I also want to contribute my abilities and my strengths."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Mbappe demands €100m from PSG ahead of Real Madrid move
Forum | 18 hours ago

Transfer: Mbappe demands €100m from PSG ahead of Real Madrid move

Davido and Chioma arrive Lagos for their wedding, link up with Chief Priest, others
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido and Chioma arrive Lagos for their wedding, link up with Chief Priest, others

Davido shares hint on the cost of Chioma’s engagement ring
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido shares hint on the cost of Chioma’s engagement ring

Davido issues a cease and desist order to Dammy Krane
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido issues a cease and desist order to Dammy Krane