"I Reject It In Jesus Name” – Toke Makinwa Reacts While Listening To A Song That Goes “Don’t Need A Man That'll Give You Money” (Video)

2 weeks ago

Top Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has insinuated that she wants a man that would give her money.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aa175ebe64bd6ac78415e38f87a02897.jpg

This comes as Toke Makinwa said she rejects any man that would not give her money.

Toke, who is yet to be married, made this known in a video she shared via her social media timeline while listening to a song.

The song then goes, “Don’t need a man that’ll give you money.”

“Off that song,” the media personality said when it got to that part of the song.

She added, “What does this statement mean? I reject it in Jesus’ name.”

Watch the video below;

Related Forums
"Eat The Little Money In Your Account So A Bigger One Can Come In" - Cubana Chiefpriest Says
Forum

"Eat The Little Money In Your Account So A Bigger One Can Come In" - Cubana Chiefpriest Says

4 hours ago
#BBNaija: “Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His Food (Video)
Forum

#BBNaija: “Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His Food (Video)

4 hours ago
I Borrowed Money to Buy Expensive Blackberry Passport Phone to Belong - Actor Sylvester Madu Confesses
Forum

I Borrowed Money to Buy Expensive Blackberry Passport Phone to Belong - Actor Sylvester Madu Confesses

7 hours ago
Niniola’s 2017 Hit Song ‘Maradona’ Now Gold Certified In South Africa
Forum

Niniola’s 2017 Hit Song ‘Maradona’ Now Gold Certified In South Africa

7 hours ago