DMW First Lady Liya Announces Debut EP “Alari” & Release Date

2 weeks ago

Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) first lady Liya is set for the release of her debut extended play titled “Alari”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f8792ec8df8dcc83b5179add3ebbb95.jpg

Sometime last year, the singer was officially signed by Davido into the DMW fold. Since joining one of Africa’s biggest record label, Liya has only released one song “Melo” under the music imprint.

The music drought is about to end, as she announced via her social media page that her extended play drops this month. She also revealed the title of the project as “Alari” which would be out July 30.

Liya has a song with her boss, which would also be on “Alari” the EP. Fans of the singer are happy and edgy with anticipation.

Her boss Davido also confirmed the project release by tweeting the titled of Liya’s forthcoming extended play.

Related Forums
#BBNaija 2021: The Only Girl I’ll Like To Date Inside & Outside The House Is Maria – Pere Says
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: The Only Girl I’ll Like To Date Inside & Outside The House Is Maria – Pere Says

10 hours ago
Olivier Giroud Scored Four Minutes Into His ACMilan Debut With First Touch
Forum

Olivier Giroud Scored Four Minutes Into His ACMilan Debut With First Touch

2 days ago
Hushpuppi, Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu – You Can Only Release One Person, Who Would It Be?
Forum

Hushpuppi, Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu – You Can Only Release One Person, Who Would It Be?

4 days ago
Failure To Release Nnamdi Kanu Within 11 Days Will Make Us Lock Down South East – IPOB
Forum

Failure To Release Nnamdi Kanu Within 11 Days Will Make Us Lock Down South East – IPOB

5 days ago