''Stop Having Kids You Can't Cater For''- Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor Warns Single Mothers Who Beg Online (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

''Stop Having Kids You Can't Cater For''- Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor Warns Single Mothers Who Beg Online (Video)

Popular Nigerian socialite and Interior designer, Ehi Ogbehor, has warned single mothers to stop birthing kids that they can't cater for while urging them to get something doing so they can raise funds for their child's upkeep.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/54704e4c1851b2d5d7a958817fcc685f.jpeg
 The mum of three in a video shared on her Instagram page, said she is in no position to judge as she has become a single mum of three after two failed marriages.

She however pointed out that it is not good to have kids in large numbers when women cannot afford to cater for them.

She averred that it is important that women stop this habit of going online to beg and instead pick up a job so they can fend for their child or children.

She added that bringing a child that you cannot cater for isn't fair on the child.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BUK reopens PUTME online screening portal, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

BUK reopens PUTME online screening portal, 2023/2024

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Forum | 5 days ago