"Beautiful Family” – Reactions As Ubi Franklin And His Ex-wife, Lillian Esoro Team Up For Their Son’s 5th Birthday Party

Forum 2 years ago

"Beautiful Family” – Reactions As Ubi Franklin And His Ex-wife, Lillian Esoro Team Up For Their Son’s 5th Birthday Party

Fans and followers of music executive, Ubi Franklin, and actress Lillian Esoro are thrilled to see the ex-couple team up for their son’s birthday party despite their differences.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b6a948f7101c73395387b55b1907360.jpeg

Ubi Franklin’s son Jayden had clocked 5 years and had thrown a lavish birthday party for his son.

The estranged couple was seen together teaming up for their son as they posed for the camera.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5eabcde36665a6222e9300fc62dfe3c.jpeg

Popular reactions have disclosed that the couples are meant to be together and look beautiful.

Check out reactions;

omosunnancy wrote: Make una just settle na… Beautiful family

manchi_zion wrote: Ubi is still in love with Lilian….. This was d best you had.. I wish you both can come back together

beyond_intimacy wrote: You both made co-parenting look easy.. God bless you both for doing this for your son

goshen1_4 wrote: God I want you to bring this beautiful couple back Amen

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience