"I Intend To Remain A Pampered Babygirl For Life” – Erica Shares Lovely Photos And Video From Her Vacation In Kenya

1 year ago

Big Brother Naija reality star and actress Erica has shared some lovely photos of her vacation in an African country, Kenya.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78b234de4e88a814e7c2399c9f87f73b.jpg

Erica, who obviously had a lovely time in Kenya, revealed that she intends to remain pampered for life.

Sharing the photos Of her with a giraffe on IG, she wrote, “In bed, dreaming of my next vacation… i had such a beautiful time in Kenya, swipe for some funny videos ?
I promise I won’t work on my next vacation and I’ll make it a real holiday this time. Thank you to my amazing fans for gifting this beautiful trip! What can I say? I’m spoiled, and I intend to remain a pampered babygirl for life!”

Swipe to the left to see more;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Man Drags Ex-lover To Court For Allegedly Blocking Him From Being In Her Life After Birthing Twins
Forum

Man Drags Ex-lover To Court For Allegedly Blocking Him From Being In Her Life After Birthing Twins

3 days ago
‘Grendel’ Actor Andy Mientus Shares “Shock” Over Netflix Cancellation
Forum

‘Grendel’ Actor Andy Mientus Shares “Shock” Over Netflix Cancellation

3 days ago
Secret Invasion Set Photos Show Emilia Clarke on Hand for Reshoots
Forum

Secret Invasion Set Photos Show Emilia Clarke on Hand for Reshoots

5 days ago
Total Outrage As Nkechi Blessing Shares S3x Toy Souvenirs At Mum’s Remembrance
Forum

Total Outrage As Nkechi Blessing Shares S3x Toy Souvenirs At Mum’s Remembrance