Watch The Moment E-Money Arrived At Obi Cubana mother’s Burial(Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Watch The Moment E-Money Arrived At Obi Cubana mother’s Burial(Video)

The burial of Obi Cubana’s mother is the centre of discussion this weekend, and it is obvious owing to the lavish spending that has been shown so far.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/11bfd693914b54bbfad172e11fee7e1f.jpeg

As of the time of this report, Obi Cubana has received over 200 cows for the burial ceremony of his mother set to take place this weekend.

Popular socialites and as well as famous people have stormed Anambra state for the celebration.

However, the one that caught everyone’s attention was the way E-Money arrived for the location.

E-Money arrived in style in the state and also had a stop off at Kanayo O kanayo residence.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 8 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 12 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 15 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail