LET’S TALK! How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK! How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You?

We all know that in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many times I have always heard that women have more money than men in the real sense, I didn’t believe until it happened to me.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba5874b063b4f26fb4e345df170db010.jpg

Here is my story.

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her withdraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance when I did guys guess what I saw?

This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue.

Most ladies have money o.

Please, Kindly Share How You Found Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 4 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot