“Facebook Is A Crazy Place” – Actress Uche Jombo Vents

Forum 2 years ago

“Facebook Is A Crazy Place” – Actress Uche Jombo Vents

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Uche Jumbo has disclosed how crazy it is to be on Facebook, a social media platform.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e9219d448680d0474e203102d2c3aee.jpg

Uche Jumbo took to her Twitter account to pour out her distress and her thoughts on the social media platform.

Although she isn’t the first person to express how crazy it is to navigate through Facebook, celebrities such as Ms. Lydia Forson and Big Brother Naija reality star, Mercy Eke has also aired such concerns.

Ms. Lydia Forson had revealed in the past that she preferred Twitter to Facebook because it is easier to share ideas on related topics.

Jumbo seemed to have felt the same way as she took to her Twitter account to vent.

She tweeted;

“Facebook is a crazy place”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ac97cd3f6beeaa24eca6581f77442ad.png

Check out reactions;

ValDeeDanSanga: That’s where all my village people are!

Asogwa Harrison: Like they have restricted you. Any small thing is an offense

Timileyin Akorede Cash:  Facebook kę?! That’s why Twitter is more and far better… Even in terms of anything. Twitter is the best.

kevin™: you’re still using facebook aunty?…eeeew

HarrisonUwa:  Facebook is a market place.

CRAZY JONEZ: Yeah sis Facebook is fool of scammers @uchejombo

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 12 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad