Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz

Forum 6 years ago

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz

Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC in a recent interview with The Point listed a couple of businesses he does with his wife. In his words,

'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on mobile devices. Through that, you get to watch ‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have to subscribe'.

Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously'.

[ads4]

When asked if his wife pregnant at the moment, he said, 'It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey). To God be the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would see what I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court sentences man for cloning Facebook account of Rivers SSG
Forum | 1 day ago

Court sentences man for cloning Facebook account of Rivers SSG

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 2 weeks ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele