Man Utd, Spurs linked with Atalanta defender Cristian Romero

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd, Spurs linked with Atalanta defender Cristian Romero

Manchester United and Tottenham continue to be linked with Atalanta defender Cristian Romero.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1dfbb57d2902a2d40b7adc1c863305f1.jpg

The 23-year-old centre-back, who is halfway through a two-year loan spell at Atalanta from Juventus, has earned rave reviews in Italy.

Atalanta are keen to activate his £13.6million option to buy clause a year ahead of schedule.

Calciomercato reports they could look to then offload him for a big profit as competition for his signature hots up.

With United and Spurs interested, he could be sold for a £39m fee, with any deal to potentially rise to £51m with add-ons.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 16 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 17 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City