My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/Wipe His Ass Properly

Forum 2 years ago

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/Wipe His Ass Properly

Dear readers, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year. He’s perfect in every way….except he doesn’t wash his ass.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e53f91b8155cabb531b984133d1700d.jpghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e53f91b8155cabb531b984133d1700d.jpg

Sometime during our first 3 months, we were in the shower together. He made a disgusted face when I was scrubbing in between my cheeks and asked what I was doing.

I was like:-

“I’m washing my ass… don’t you wash your ass?”

He said:-

“No that’s gay.”

“That’s not gay. You’re disgusting.” I told him, and he looked shocked. It was new news to him apparently. And at that point I felt like that was a dealbreaker and he was like no I’m sorry I didn’t know, and he promised to wash it from now on.

Flash forward to today, we were having sex, and I was riding him. Once we were done, this dude got up and there was A DAMN SHIT STAIN ON THE BED. I KID YOU NOT.

I showed it to him and he was embarrassed and told me he just did not get to shower before seeing me… but why couldn’t he have wiped

I just don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should call things off with him or what that’s just nasty ugh.

It was such a turn off, I couldn’t even look at him. What do I do?

TL;DR: Boyfriend promised me at the beginning of the relationship to wash his ass.

Today after sex he left a big dookie stain on the bed. Don’t know I’d I should stay.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 6 days ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

Assassination Allegation: Sanwo-Olu’s CoS Drops Litigation Threat Against Gani Adams
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Assassination Allegation: Sanwo-Olu’s CoS Drops Litigation Threat Against Gani Adams