BE HONEST!! One Thing Someone Did To You That You Will Never Forget In Your Life Is________

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST!! One Thing Someone Did To You That You Will Never Forget In Your Life Is________

What is that one thing someone did to you that you will never ever forget in your life even in the grave?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/79f98040a9238b76c60c8be698610e76.jpg

Mine was 6 years ago, a man I did sales boy for, wrongfully accused me of stealing, arrested and locked me up in police cell for almost a week and refused to pay me till date. I will never forget that horrible experience.

Last year I confronted him and told him that I’ll get him arrested and locked up any moment and I’ll do it. He will beg for mercy and won’t find any. The young man delt with me ehn ?.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her