"She Said Yes Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today” – Man In A New Relationship Laments

Forum 2 years ago

"She Said Yes Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today” – Man In A New Relationship Laments

A man has taken to a popular Nigerian forum, Nairaland, to lament after a lady who recently said yes to him is already billing him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85d82b4adb1a5847094c0968c9db1095.jpg

The man revealed the lady is demanding 60k from him, and it is not that he is not ready to give her, but he doesn’t want a relationship built on money.

He wrote, “No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb26ec75f461ecad0e7192a7c881e65c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 20 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 20 hours ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie