DO YOU AGREE? A Man Who Earns 50M Naira Annually In Nigeria Is Considered Poor In UK, US & Canada?

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? A Man Who Earns 50M Naira Annually In Nigeria Is Considered Poor In UK, US & Canada?

Let’s start with what the value of $1000 is in the United States. Is $1K valuable or valueless in the US?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd5bdf60ba09a0f917c01b300d00e26e.jpg

Do you know that in the US, some average people’s monthly rent is over $1000? We haven’t included taxes and other monthly fees.

Now in Nigeria, apart from few places in Lagos and Abuja, I don’t think there is a place in Nigeria where monthly rent is above $100 for a bedroom apartment.

So you see, with 50M naira annual income, you’re a million in Nigeria, but a poor or rather, an average man in the US, UK, and Canada.

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 16 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd