Actor Yomi Fabiyi Called Out For Posting Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Surutu Who Lately Buried Her Daughter

Forum 6 years ago

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Called Out For Posting Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Surutu Who Lately Buried Her Daughter

Popular Yoruba Actress, Remi Surutu recently lost her daughter, Ayomikun, who has now been buried. Actor/movie producer, Yomi Fabiyi is being called out by people after he took to his Instagram page to post a photo of her face all swollen up, during a condolence visit that was paid to her by Mc Oluomo and Koko Zaria.
They called him out for being insensitive to her pain and posting a grieving pic like that on social media...

Fabiyi defended himself, saying; "If you throw stones at every dogs that barks, you will not get to where you are going. I naturally like to see people express themselves and I build my HR strength by replying not that most comments is as vital going by my responses. But the moment some now want to use the opportunity to start a party of evil? I dnt dignify with a response.
Anybody could behind this, and the only 2 persons I can exonerate are my mother and the deceased in this. Whether right or wrong, since my intentions are clean, and a larger percentage have used the opportunity to express their sympathy, others are entitled to their opinions."

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 6 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo