"The N10m Cash Gift I Got On My Birthday Was Real” – Actor Charles Okocha (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

"The N10m Cash Gift I Got On My Birthday Was Real” – Actor Charles Okocha (Video)

A few days back, a trending video made waves online after it was announced that actor Charles Okocha, popularly known as Igwe 2pac got a cash gift of N10m during his birthday in a popular Lagos club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6475f7eaccbc292006e9899e9d2dc5c7.jpg

The actor lost his home training as he was presented with a cash gift of N10 million.

Reacting to this, Igwe 2pac told Sunday Scoop how the gift came about, “The N10m I got on my birthday was real. A lot of people have been calling me to ask if the news is true. The truth is that the giver is a big fan of mine. I was shocked that he came for my birthday at the club. People that attended did so out of love. This is not the first time this particular fan would give me a cash gift. In the past, he had sent N1m or N2m to my bank account. He is one of those silent billionaires. He told me that he was born and raised in London. He simply walked up to me and whispered that he will be gifting me N10m. I did not argue with him or doubt him because I know he has investments overseas.

“His name is Prince and I don’t ask him for favors. He told me not to announce it at the club but I was too excited to keep quiet about it. If anyone gives me anything, I thank them wholeheartedly because I don’t believe I am entitled to it. Even God loves a heart of gratitude. He has transferred the money to me. I got to know him through Instagram, when he sent me a message, introducing himself to me. Since then he has been very generous. I know that people have said a lot of things about the gift but I am not a fake person, and I’m not in the category of people that fake things online. I don’t even like to post my material possessions online.”

The actor has also claimed that his style of comedy has healed, comforted, and inspired so many.

“I know that I inspire and heal a lot of people with the kind of content/comedy I churn out on Instagram. Those funny things I do inspire a lot of people. About six years ago, a lady told me that since she got pregnant, her baby had never kicked. But, when she watched my comedy, her baby kicked for the first time. Another person told me that my comedy helped her mother that had been sick for a while. I just do these things; I don’t know the people that benefit from them positively. I have been in the entertainment industry since 1999, so permit me to say that I am a living legend. In those days, one got roles because of one’s talent, not connections.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 9 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Charles Okocha Excited As He
Forum | 2 days ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada