"Money Will Attract The Woman Of Your Dreams But Not A Real Woman” – Reno Omokri

Forum 2 years ago

"Money Will Attract The Woman Of Your Dreams But Not A Real Woman” – Reno Omokri

Human rights activist, Reno Omokri dishes his nuggets of wisdom to men on the need to look out for real women when their finances finally add up.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/599df92112afcade7ddb2b66f24983de.jpg

According to Reno in an Instagram post, it is more advisable for men to marry a woman who is real and whose goals align with theirs rather than settling for the woman of one’s dreams, the type with the curves and killing shape but may not have similar life goals.

In his words;

“Dear men, Money will attract the woman you want. But only character can attract the woman you need. Therefore, pray for wisdom and discernment, so you don’t marry the woman of your dreams.

Because you will surely wake up from your dream one day and face reality. There are no dream women. There are only real women. Some are good, some are bad, just like men. But if you are dreaming, you won’t be able to know the difference between the good and the bad.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f87d0ed7bf0e9d55074138f2a27ea27b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals