Age & Net Worth Of Faith Ojo

Forum 2 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Faith Ojo

Faith Ojo is a beautiful and famous US based Nigerian entrepreneur, movie producer and CEO of Fojo Media Productions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfde1a9e909247348645779097c1047d.jpeg

Early Life & Career

She was born on December 13, 1985 in Edo State. Faith grew up in Edo State where she had her primary and secondary education respectively. She also obtained a degree before moving into US.

The highly resourceful and business woman is a goal getter with a vision to set up a media outfit.

To this end, Faith made good her dream by setting up ‘Fojo Media Productions’ with a primary aim of production outfit in Nigeria and United States and bringing foreign investors into the country to invest in film making and thus create employment among the teaming youths.

In her own words, “my vision is all about creating jobs in the country, I have always been very passionate about African Arts and not just about Nigerian movies, hence I came back to be hands-on to run the business and know its intricacies”.

Faith Ojo has made tremendous contributions to the growth and development of the Nigerian movie industry.

Through her Fojo Media Productions, she produced her first hit movie, ‘The Re-union’, a romantic comedy movie which featured top Nollywood celebrities like mercy Johnson, Mercy Aigbe, Lilian Esoro, Jide Kosoko, Chigul, Wole Ojo, Odunlade Adekola and many others.

Faith Ojo has so far produced a good number of movies, including:

• Helpline

• Lemonade

• Psycho

• What Happened on 3rd Street

• Kasonova and others.

Personal Life

Faith Ojo has been happily married to Prince Ojo, an engineer and the union is blessed with four lovely children.

Many have asked the question if the veteran movie producer is related to Nollywood actor, Wole Ojo. The answer is no, they are not in any way related by blood, but co-associates in her movie, Kasonova aired in Netflix.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/10be6d1556f990b637ae19e5abd4bdca.jpeg

Net Worth

Faith Ojo has made a big name in the Nigerian/US entertainment industry, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of over $2million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 5 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander