“I Don’t Know Why People Fear My Face” – Actor Ugezu

1 year ago

Nigerian actor, producer cum director Ugezu Jideofor in a recent post via his social media timeline has questioned his fans and followers why they feel he has a scary face.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c0e4866f57c9e6f305c0b02c39f3a6af.jpg

Ugezu Jideofor, who is known for playing the roles of a king or a wicked family member who ended up killing his opponents in Nollywood movies, has made many people believe he’s the same in reality.

Sharing a video via his IG page, the actor captioned it, “Just wondering why many people are said to be scared of my face. No be this face????? Nothing serious…. all na montage”.

See his post below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
She Dey Fear Make Dem No Snatch Man Wey She Snatch — Reactions As Phyna Accuses Chichi Of Trying To Snatch Groovy (Video)
Forum

She Dey Fear Make Dem No Snatch Man Wey She Snatch — Reactions As Phyna Accuses Chichi Of Trying To Snatch Groovy (Video)

1 day ago
Trent Alexander-Arnold left out of England squad to face Germany
Forum

Trent Alexander-Arnold left out of England squad to face Germany

2 days ago
Countries England could face in UEFA Nations League B
Forum

Countries England could face in UEFA Nations League B

4 days ago
How NURTW Reacted After Two People Were Caught Red-Handed Having S*x In Motorpark In Zamfara
Forum

How NURTW Reacted After Two People Were Caught Red-Handed Having S*x In Motorpark In Zamfara

6 days ago