WHAT IF!! What If “Dorime Ameno” Is An Occultic Song From The Kingdom Of Darkness? (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

WHAT IF!! What If “Dorime Ameno” Is An Occultic Song From The Kingdom Of Darkness? (See This)

Have you played, sang the Ameno song? If YES, then congratulations you’ve been successfully initiated into the Marine Kingdom of Darkness. What if that is the case?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/efeb324766680511d3c9cdd20c522347.jpg

According to Wiki, in June 1996, ‘Ameno’ was released by French new-age project, E.R.A as a single of their eponymous debut album which dropped the same year and was re-released in 1998.

The track was written by Eric Levi, who put the project together and conceived the idea.The song was influenced by 13th century doctrines of the French heretics.

The song is a unique brand of chamber music, with classical orchestra and ethereal choir themes.

Part lyrics in English means:

“I’ll save you from yourself

From the demons of the night

They promise fame and fortune

All that you eagerly desire.

I’ll save you from yourself

From those voices calling you they say

Sell your soul to Evil

Then you’ll be dancing forever”.

Ameno is presently a soundtrack in Nigerian clubs and churches today. Many claimed it’s a Roman Catholic song. What if it’s a love song to Satan?

For instance, a young Nigerian DJ and hypeman was poisoned to death couple of days ago by his friends, after playing the Ameno song in a night club. May his soul rest in peace. Becareful with friends!

BUT!

What If “Dorime Ameno” Is An Occultic Song From The Kingdom Of Darkness?

DO YOU AGREE?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 17 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 17 hours ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Poster Previews A New Reign
Forum | 1 week ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Poster Previews A New Reign

How I Was Duped $70K For A Song Remix – Kcee
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Was Duped $70K For A Song Remix – Kcee