ADVICE ME!! My Girlfriend Attempted To Stab Me With Kitchen Knife – Should I Forgive Her?

Forum 2 years ago

ADVICE ME!! My Girlfriend Attempted To Stab Me With Kitchen Knife – Should I Forgive Her?

I’m a widower with 3kids and in my early 40’s

I am in a relationship with a lady in her early thirties who has not been married before. She has been living with me about a year. I’ve proposed to her and both families have accepted us and looking forward to us fixing a date for our wedding.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/16ffc1421e396a1a625423a983502d2b.jpg

But my worry is that my fiancee have been caught flirting with male friends in the past of which we sort of settled and moved on. Though, I’m always sceptical about her ignoring every other side attractions from guys in as much as I’m loyal to her alone.

Meanwhile, we’ve been having issues for weeks now and our relationship has reached a boiling point.

This last Saturday, I stumped on a message on her phone chatting with a guy that they should talk about “us” in quote. And the guy responded by saying “na your body dey hungry me”. She told the guy to be serious so they could talk about “them” in quote. I also saw her chat with a guy saying she’s not in any kind of relationship with anybody.

I also saw an audio message from her younger sister who advised her to take whatever money she can take from me and any properties she can lay her hands on and run away. Her sister said that because she believed i would soon send her out of my house due to the issues we were having.

She somehow got to know i was having those messages with me and I didn’t deny. When I got home in the night that saturday, we had a little argument and she brought out a knife to stab me in the presence of my kids. I managed to collect the knife from her and she took the knife again for which see swore she would kill me and the kids before she leave my house. Thank God I was still able to collect the knife the second time and then called on our neighbours who finally came to my rescue.

I asked her to leave of which she begged and apologised. I refused and made her leave that night. She later left for her uncle’s house nearby.

My problem now is her people are pleading for reconciliation while my people are saying no way for her coming back. Personally I’m fed up and don’t ever want to continue the relationship.

This is because I’m still in shock arguments in relationship could lead to an attempt to stab your spouse. Although she’s been very good in taking care of me and the kids; but I can’t get the scene off my mind and I’m so scared of even her shadow.

Should I Forgive & Accept Her Back?

Just need advice to be sure I’m not overreacting.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast