Mourinho assures Roma fans: I'm not here for holiday; journalists be warned

Forum 2 years ago

Mourinho assures Roma fans: I'm not here for holiday; journalists be warned

Jose Mourinho has assured Roma fans he's not made the move for a holiday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cbd7b4955651a818f12fd954329d6124.jpg

The new Roma coach was presented to the local media this morning.

Mourinho said: "The ownership wants to do something with passion and this is the main reason that brought me here. Now it's time to work, together with mine, that is all those who will work with me and with Roma.

"Was this city one of the reasons you saw me here? I answer no. It is an important city, but I am not here on vacation or for tourism. I'm here to work."

On the pressure of being Roma coach, Mourinho joked: "I already had to change my phone three times for what they call me ... Seriously, it's fantastic, it's incredible. For those who worked in Italy when you leave, this thing is missing. Now there is work to be done internally and within the club we have to focus on this, with all due respect for journalists.

"When I work I'm not too nice, maybe it won't be a pleasure for journalists to work with me because I work to defend my club. This is fundamental. Inside of Trigoria we have to think about this, we have a job to do and I will respect that of the journalists."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 2 days ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job