Bollywood Actor Dilip Kumar Dies At 98

Forum 2 years ago

Bollywood Actor Dilip Kumar Dies At 98

Veteran Bollywood actor, Dilip Kumar, lost his life on Wednesday in Mumbai at the age of 98.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0aafcd46a699b1fa54e13562c489db11.jpeg
Kumar was admitted to the hospital on June 30 after he complained of breathlessness.

The veteran actor had been frequently ill for months.

Reacting to his death, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, wrote in a tweet via his Twitter handle, “Dilip Kumar Ji will be remembered as a cinematic legend. He was blessed with unparalleled brilliance, due to which audiences across generations were enthralled.

“His passing away is a loss to our cultural world. Condolences to his family, friends and innumerable admirers. RIP.”

Kumar was born Mohammed Yusuf Khan on December 11, 1922, in Peshawar, Pakistan, then part of British-ruled India.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 21 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie