I'm Being Attacked Over My Nomination As INEC Commissioner Because I Follow Due Process - Lauretta Onochie

3 weeks ago

President Buhari's aide, Lauretta Onochie has lamented that she is being attacked over her nomination as INEC national commissioner because she has always followed the law.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7ec2043eb14dd22591b335786f6e55b.jpeg
In her opening remark during her screening as INEC national commissioner nominee by the Senate Committee on INEC, Onochie stated that she is not partisan but follows due process in all she does.

She said;

“I’ve no partisanship in my blood. I have seen many petitions against my nomination not only from the PDP, but also from some APC members.

“I’m not partisan. They know. It is about the law. No one has any reason to fear for my nomination as INEC commissioner representing Delta. As far as I’m concerned, I’m madam due process. That’s why all the attacks. I follow due process, I follow the law.”

Related Forums
BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)

1 week ago
Electoral process has improved under Buhari: APC
Forum

Electoral process has improved under Buhari: APC

1 week ago
BBNaija 2021: He Is Supposed To Follow Kanayo And Yul Edochie To Act Ritual Films’- Nigerians React After White Money Was Unveiled As Housemate
Forum

BBNaija 2021: He Is Supposed To Follow Kanayo And Yul Edochie To Act Ritual Films’- Nigerians React After White Money Was Unveiled As Housemate

1 week ago
Anambra Election: Court orders INEC to make Uba PDP candidate
Forum

Anambra Election: Court orders INEC to make Uba PDP candidate

2 weeks ago