Don Jazzy Creates A Platform To Help Fans Constantly Begging Him for Money On Social Media (Video)

4 weeks ago

Nigerians who are desperately in need of money no longer need to beg online anymore.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1747f32e3d7e6eddd02a77c2af8333a.jpg

This is because Mavin Record boss, Don Jazzy has created a platform to help people in need of financial help.

The producer took to his Instagram to share the good news as he said that there will be no need for people to come to his page to beg him for money.

According to Don Jazzy, those who are in need of this help will go through the platform and state down their request with enough conviction why they need this financial assistant. If this reason is convincing enough, others too can willing donate to these persons.

Watch the video:

Related Forums
"Eat The Little Money In Your Account So A Bigger One Can Come In" - Cubana Chiefpriest Says
Forum

"Eat The Little Money In Your Account So A Bigger One Can Come In" - Cubana Chiefpriest Says

1 hour ago
I Borrowed Money to Buy Expensive Blackberry Passport Phone to Belong - Actor Sylvester Madu Confesses
Forum

I Borrowed Money to Buy Expensive Blackberry Passport Phone to Belong - Actor Sylvester Madu Confesses

5 hours ago
Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani And Husband Tension Fans With Display Of Love (Video)
Forum

Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani And Husband Tension Fans With Display Of Love (Video)

12 hours ago
BBNaija Is Proof That Most Nigerian Men Can
Forum

BBNaija Is Proof That Most Nigerian Men Can't Impress Women Without Money - Nigerian Men Write

1 day ago