BBNaija: “Thank You For Bringing Sunshine To My Life” – Gedoni Celebrates Two Years Of Meeting His Wife, Khafi

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Thank You For Bringing Sunshine To My Life” – Gedoni Celebrates Two Years Of Meeting His Wife, Khafi

Khafi and Gedoni are rare stories of BBNaija housemates meeting during the reality show and ending up as couples in reality.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cecd2cd08f07388263a687add7dd8c34.jpeg

It been two years now, and they can’t keep the excitement.

Recall that Gedoni and Khafi met during the BBNaija PepperDem edition and continued their relationship outside the show. Gedoni would go ahead to propose to Khafi in December 2019 while they got married in 2020.

To mark their anniversary, Gedoni took to his IG account to pen a lengthy post while thanking God that their paths crossed.

His post reads

‘Two years ago…

The seventh day of the seventh month we were both down to “70 coins” we walked into the #bbnaija arena to break a tie little did we know that it was to knot our tie(s) even better and stronger.

It’s two (2) years already.

Two years of fun, friendship, Arguments, agreements and disagreements.
Two years of solid support and encouragement.

I couldn’t have in my wildest imagination prayed God for a gift like you baby @acupofkhafi but God in His wisdom orchestrated a beautiful union.

I love you Baby @acupofkhafi  thank you for bringing sunshine to my life.

I’d like to say two years down and forever to go but permit me to say; two years down and everyday to go, cause I pick you everyday. I’ll love you and will love on you everyday my Love @acupofkhafi

HAPPY KHADONIVERSARY BABY ”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 2 hours ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai

PDP BoT Meeting Begins
Forum | 16 hours ago

PDP BoT Meeting Begins

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 20 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

SPORT 38 mins ago Boboye backs Oboabona, Adeniji to do well at Sunshine Stars
Forum | 21 hours ago

SPORT 38 mins ago Boboye backs Oboabona, Adeniji to do well at Sunshine Stars