"Every Man Respects A Woman Who’s Got It Going On” – Actress Omoni Oboli To Ladies

Forum 2 years ago

"Every Man Respects A Woman Who’s Got It Going On” – Actress Omoni Oboli To Ladies

Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has shared a piece of advice with her female fans and followers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98b6ee881230e625a8f3c6aba8118d3d.jpg

Omoni Oboli, in a post via her social media handle, stressed that men only respect a woman who has got it going on for her.

Sharing a photo via her IG account, the talented actress wrote, “Hey ladies… listen, be a BOSS!!!, every man respects a woman who’s got it going on.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City