LET’S TALK POLITICS!! Do You Think Creating A New Political Party Can Solve The Problems In Nigeria?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK POLITICS!! Do You Think Creating A New Political Party Can Solve The Problems In Nigeria?

No doubt, the present situation in Nigeria today, need urgent salvaging before water pass garri.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba8ad62ef5ff612b87550afede239bd6.jpeg

But How??

By creating a new political party to replace PDP and the ruling party APC?

According to SR couple of days ago, former President Olusegun Obasanjo is reportedly working on the establishment of a new political party aimed at accommodating aggrieved members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

A source disclosed that while the former president may have claimed resignation from political activities, he remains active in the mobilisation of people particularly in determining who wins major offices in the 2023 elections.

MY THOUGHTS ?
I don’t think creating a new political party can get Nigeria working again. Same people, same ideology, tribalism and nepotism.

Maybe OBJ want to create a party for young people.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6404ffa72673c7c7409bc6dea9fb11b3.jpeg

Wait! Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? Don’t tell Obasanjo is planning to create a political party for incompetent Kogi state governor Yahaya Bello to run 2023 presidential election race with. Because that will be the worst mistake ever! Someone who wine and dine with Buhari cannot make a good leader.

Talking about creating a new political party. When was PDP and APC created and what have we benefited from them? Absolutely nothing!

I’m of the opinion that creating a new party, is a misplaced priority and won’t change anything.

And you?

LET’S TALK POLITICS!! Do You Think Creating A New Political Party Can Solve The Problems In Nigeria?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 6 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 7 hours ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 12 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani