DID YOU KNOW? Every Nigerian Girl Above 25 Is Desperately In Need Of Husband (See This)

2 weeks ago

I’ve known this for a long time tho.🤐

Yesterday, one of the self-acclaimed social media spiritualist Angela Nwosu asked her followers to introduce

themselves, location and marital status.

She wrote,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/428ec5e15aeb2b69e9eb9aec99f95484.jpeg

“Introduce yourselves. Tell us where you are from, if you are single or married.

“Na for this Facebook I see husband o. I know say no be everyone go marry from social media, but a lot of people can, and will 🙂 Keep an open mind after the introduction and be smart, make unserious guys no gba you for inbox 😂

You will know the serious ones if you have sense, they don’t talk too much, they are not boys, they are men”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ade487355625016d2c04287e3dc85eaa.jpeg

Guess what? The post got over 20,000 comments from single and ready to mingle ladies. Most of them are self-proclaimed social media Feminists and Boss ladies.🤣

I was literally dumbfounded. So men are the price at all? I thought y’all said men are thrash huh?😂

Well, I’m not tryna mock any of you, but y’all should better be calming down small small with media gragra. Allow someone to love you. Give relationship a chance, you’re getting old. Bye 🚶🏾‍♂️

Every Nigerian Girl Above 25 Is Desperately In Need Of Husband -DO YOU AGREE?

Related Forums
"If Obi Cubana Had Acted Responsibly, He Won’t Need All These Explanations Now” – Activist, Adeyanju
Forum

"If Obi Cubana Had Acted Responsibly, He Won’t Need All These Explanations Now” – Activist, Adeyanju

15 hours ago
"My Mom Was Mad At Me When I Did A Butt Enhancement Surgery” – BBNaija’s Khloe
Forum

"My Mom Was Mad At Me When I Did A Butt Enhancement Surgery” – BBNaija’s Khloe

16 hours ago
Diddy Announces New Album “Off The Grid”, Shares Release Date
Forum

Diddy Announces New Album “Off The Grid”, Shares Release Date

1 day ago
I Need Advice! Should I Marry This Girl?
Forum

I Need Advice! Should I Marry This Girl?

1 day ago