Chelsea prioritise return of West Ham midfielder Declan Rice

Forum 2 years ago

Chelsea prioritise return of West Ham midfielder Declan Rice

Chelsea are prioritising the return of West Ham United midfielder Declan Rice.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f28ee920916a23342802006d04266842.jpg

The England international was hotly tipped to move to Stamford Bridge last summer with Frank Lampard in charge but interest died down after he was sacked in January.

But the Blues have rekindled their efforts to land the 22-year-old after a brilliant campaign in the Premier League and currently with England at Euro 2020.

Transfer guru Fabrizio Romano stated on Twitch: "At the moment, Chelsea's priority in midfield is Declan Rice.

"If they will sign a midfielder, Declan Rice will be one of the biggest possibilities.

"Then, they have to find an agreement with West Ham, and it won't be easy because West Ham are asking for a lot of money for him."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 5 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 3 days ago

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino