2023 Presidency: Only Yahaya Bello can deliver APC ‘change’, says group

Forum 2 years ago

2023 Presidency: Only Yahaya Bello can deliver APC ‘change’, says group

The Bello North Central Youths Support Group (BENCYSG) says only Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi can deliver the APC ‘change’ as it threatens to sue the governor if he fails to join the 2023 presidential race.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/37e0f01e5a293a8c2e750b493a5d1338.jpg

The group said this in a statement by its coordinator, Wilfred Mustapha, and Secretary, Hajara Lawal, on Monday in Abuja.

It also pledged to obtain the nomination form for the governor.

The group stated that Mr Bello was the only qualified presidential material from the North-Central capable of uniting the country.

It maintained that it remained resolute in mobilising youths and eligible voters in support of Mr Bello for 2023.

“We, youths from North-Central, have already sent our pre-action notice to Governor Yahaya Bello.

“In the event he dares succumb to any pressure to withdraw (God forbid) from the race, we will ask our team of lawyers to sue him.

“This is because he is the only one that is capable of delivering the desired change and uniting the country for progress owing to his track records.

“Fundamentally, the regionalism and zoning system favours Bello more than any other contender,” it said.

The group pointed out that the “North Central has never produced the president or vice president since the country’s return to democracy in 1999.’’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 13 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 19 hours ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 1 day ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue