"Love Is Ruining My Life” – Man Laments After 4 years Of Wooing A Girl

Forum 2 years ago

"Love Is Ruining My Life” – Man Laments After 4 years Of Wooing A Girl

A Nigerian man has taken to popular forum Nairaland to share his experience as regards falling in love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24757f4d57e2da46a719c6481973821a.jpg

The man revealed he has been wooing a lady for over four years now, all to no avail. He revealed that the situation is ruining his life as he has been unable to move on with his life.

In a post, the man wrote, ‘‘I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn’t understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.”

See his post below...

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6bbb2d55780882b946a539920d8417a0.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 4 hours ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 23 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 23 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge