BE HONEST!! She Has Everything You Need In A Woman, But Her P*ssy Is Too Wide/Big -Will You Marry Her?

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST!! She Has Everything You Need In A Woman, But Her P*ssy Is Too Wide/Big -Will You Marry Her?

A 25 year old unmarried girl was told by her boyfriend that her vagina is loose.??‍♂️

She said,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a3e4e400f0519eee753ee23617f67938.jpg

“I have been in a relationship since I was 23 and we have sex regularly. I am 26 now and my boyfriend is losing interest in sex as he says my vagina is becoming ‘loose’. I don’t feel any difference! Although I masturbate alot. Could it happen due to masturbation? What can I do to make it tight again?”

I feel bad for her though but I have no answer to her questions.

That’s by the way!

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 13 mins ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 14 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 23 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman