“Crucify Me, But The Truth Must Be Told” – Actress, Uche Ogbodo Replies Critics

Forum 2 years ago

“Crucify Me, But The Truth Must Be Told” – Actress, Uche Ogbodo Replies Critics

Popular thespian, Uche Ogbodo came under intense attack and criticisms that were thrown at her by netizens after she spoke about people in ‘rubbish’ marriages with zero happiness.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d113ad3074c09aaa853241e11a769b1b.jpg

This statement of hers attracted slams from social media users, as many claimed that she wanted to justify her baby-mama status with the post.

Reacting to various criticisms, Uche Ogbodo noted that no matter the backlashes directed towards her, the truth must be told. She disclosed that a lot of women come to her DM every day to seek advice about their marriages that lacks happiness and harmony and this is why she made the statement earlier.

Here is the former post:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a43fd2985634b1fd461ae25b59937a05.png

Reacting to the blasts from people, she wrote:

“They are Roasting Me On Instablog because I’m Speaking Hidden Truths 

Society, Poverty , Peer Pressure, E pain them , etc have Driven a lot of People Into Joyless Marriages and Relationships .
Where is the Lie in this?

Only Me know the amount of “ PLEASE SAVE ME” messages I receive in my DM from Women who are tired and want to be Free but don’t know how!
Ok oooo! CRUCIFY ME, but truth be told , I feel all your Pains but I don’t have Answers to your numerous Questions in my DM.
Only God Can help Us most times when we refuse to help Ourselves. #peace”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 13 hours ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 13 hours ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband