“I Left Nigeria Because They Called It UAR” – Singer Tekno Reveals (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“I Left Nigeria Because They Called It UAR” – Singer Tekno Reveals (Video)

Talented singer, Augustine Miles Kelechi better known as Tekno in a video has revealed why he left Nigeria for the United States.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2a96c768a4c81926de4764d9ac12fa2e.jpg

According to Tekno, he left the country because of the proposed change of name from Nigeria to the United African Republic (UAR) which is largely unacceptable by him.

He stated that he would only come back when such an idea of changing the country’s name is finally abolished.

He said:

“So we are just out here exciting. As y’all already know i moved out of Nigeria since they called it UAR.

“I’m no UAR sh*t, I’m a full Nigerian. When it’s back to Nigeria, imma pull back home but right now i live in the states.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 12 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 20 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 23 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova