Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back (Photos)

A young man simply identified as Henry never expected to receive this epic clap back after stylishly taking a swipe at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on twitter. The young took to his twitter account to mock the bank by writing ; Someone said FCMB has more Twitter followers than customers.We play too much really.

The viral tweet got the man trending for weeks until FCMB got wind of it and gave him an epic clap back which got him trending again. FCMB wrote via Twitter; [i]Dear Henry, someone said you have more twitter followers than the money in your bank account.We play too much in this country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 2 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City