Mourinho assures Roma fans: I'm here for long-term

Forum 2 years ago

Mourinho assures Roma fans: I'm here for long-term

Jose Mourinho says he's joined Roma for the long-term.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b03570ffb98b94fbac8cc82b3071a60.jpg

Despite beginning his managerial career over two decades ago, Mourinho claims he wants another contract at Roma, beyond the three-year deal he signed at the beginning of May.

He said: "Hopefully success arrives with me because the contract is a three-year contract - my first with AS Roma. Maybe there is a second one day.

"It's a job where you can only get better until the day where you lose your motivation which I think is the only thing that can make a football coach decide to stop or it's not enough or to stop learning. That's not my case. I'm very far from it.

"I'm learning every day so I think I'm much better. And it's one thing to come to a country for the first time where you arrive in level zero and you have everything to learn about it. In my case of course that's not the case.

"I know Italy as a country and as a football culture. I know something about Roma because in my Italian time Roma was the real rival and the team which was close to us fighting for the titles."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 11 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison
Forum | 5 days ago

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison