Man City striker Gabriel Jesus apologises for X-rated Brazil red card

Forum 2 years ago

Man City striker Gabriel Jesus apologises for X-rated Brazil red card

Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus has apologised for his X-rated clash with Chile star Eugenio Mena.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43e12d9beab1152457ef9e87efcfd870.jpeg

Gabriel has said sorry for a moment of madness in Brazil's Copa America victory over Chile, with the striker shown a straight red card for a karate-style kick on Eugenio Mena.

Brazil were leading 1-0 when the Manchester City forward made the horror tackle in the 48th minute and Argentine referee Particio Loustau immediately brandished a red card.

The striker took to social media to apologise for his reckless challenge and said he had spoken to Mena after the game.

He wrote on Twitter: "Unfortunately I made a mistake in which the team could have suffered, but this group once again showed strength.

"I apologise to my teammates and I will always continue to try to learn from my mistakes. I'm relieved to hear that Mena is fine and we've already talked about it.

"Again, this group is gigantic! We go to the semi!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 7 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 9 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie