“I’m Prettier Than 70% Of Nigerian Women, What Has Your B**bs & P*ssy Given You - Bobrisky Brags

Forum 6 years ago

“I’m Prettier Than 70% Of Nigerian Women, What Has Your B**bs & P*ssy Given You - Bobrisky Brags

Male Barbie, Bobrisky is back with yet another brag as he said that he is prettier than 70% of Nigerian women.

The controversial crossdresser addressed his female haters who call him out on not having feminine organs.

He stated that he has gotten material wealth despite no having any feminine organ.

The bleaching expert boasted that most of these girls will cry anyway bloggers reveal the identity of his ‘bae’.

[ads4]

In his post, Bobrisky said,
“I’m prettier than 70% women in Nigeria??so pls stop hating come and learn from Bobrisky. Did I hear some of u saying I don’t have p**sy and Breast.

Oh sorry wat has ur breast and p**sy given u iPhone 6 and 100k I’m sorry for u. I don’t have any but my BAE got me a Benz and a house?. Some of u that has breast and p**sy have you asked urself y ur man still cheat on u???? Awon olodo. D day d bloggers will know my BAE chai most of u girls will cry?ehnnnn.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 27 mins ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show
Forum | 14 hours ago

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 22 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims