Juventus president Agnelli hopes to fix relationship with UEFA counterpart Ceferin

Forum 2 years ago

Juventus president Agnelli hopes to fix relationship with UEFA counterpart Ceferin

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli hopes to fix his relationship with UEFA counterpart Aleksander Ceferin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b48f22c2f8e6ca4102008ae69556c171.jpg

Ceferin branded Agnelli a liar at the height of the collapsed Super League attempt.

But Agnelli said yesterday: “I have always had an excellent relationship with President Ceferin, I continue to admire him as a person.

“Having said that, when you work in the business world, you know what it means to sign an NDA, a non-disclosure agreement, it puts you in the position of not being able to communicate certain hypotheses to whom one is working with.

“I believe that with the immediate resignation from my positions, I have acted in the most correct way possible.

“Alex remains a person who has my admiration and is my daughter's Godfather. I'm convinced that time will resolve any misunderstanding that there was," concluded the Juventus president."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye
Forum | 5 days ago

VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m
Forum | 1 week ago

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 2 weeks ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja