​Aston Villa ace Grealish says Tottenham star Kane 'best I've played with'

2 months ago

Aston Villa star Jack Grealish admits Tottenham striker Harry Kane is one of the best players he has played with in his career.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/643bff1fb4f227b9c5c5bd3a6c8ecfac.jpg

Grealish came off the bench to set up Kane's first goal of Euro 2020, a second goal in a 2-0 win over Germany in the round of 16 at Wembley.

Now England are preparing for a quarter final against Ukraine in Rome on Saturday.

"It is obviously good to get your first goal at a tournament, especially when all you lot would not shut up about it," Grealish said to reporters, per Sky Sports.

"It is obviously good. To get his first one, he will be buzzing but no one in there would ever doubt H. He is the best player I have ever played with. He is unbelievable. He is an unbelievable professional on and off the pitch.

"When you see him around the place, this is why he is England captain. The thing that sticks out is that he is not just a goalscorer.

"There are players from the past who just scored goals, goals, goals. In my opinion he will break the Premier League one and the England one but he is not just a goalscorer. He is unbelievable.

"Like when he drops deep and finds passes and puts it through people's legs.

"He is obviously unbelievable and I am buzzing for him that he has obviously got the first goal and hopefully for all of us there are many more to come."

Related Forums
Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News
Forum

Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

1 day ago
El-Rufai Mocks Southern Govs, Says Anti-Open Grazing Law Not Implementable
Forum

El-Rufai Mocks Southern Govs, Says Anti-Open Grazing Law Not Implementable

2 days ago
Tottenham spy RB Leipzig striker Andre Silva as Kane replacement
Forum

Tottenham spy RB Leipzig striker Andre Silva as Kane replacement

3 days ago
BBNaija:
Forum

BBNaija: ''The Winner Has Already Been Established'' – Angel Says (Video)

3 days ago