Nigerian politician doles out N2m to Bobrisky as a gift

Forum 6 years ago

Nigerian politician doles out N2m to Bobrisky as a gift

A Nigerian honourable credited Bobrisky N2million into his Nigerian account just because he’s too cute.

This is according to the popular cross dresser who shared it on his Snapchat. He didn't name the honorable who gave him the money.

He wrote
“Just got an alert of 2 million in my Nigerian account. An honorable gave me awwww, he said i’m so cute. Thanks Sir”.

Remember,he said everyone would have to pay N10k for them to view his snap stories from 1st of August. He claims he’s done with free entertainment for his fans.

Bobrisky who became popular after he started rocking and flaunting his weird orientation, has grown a large following within a relatively short time.

Quite recently, he took to his Instagram to slam his female hater, boasting of his sponsors who knows his worth.

The controversial cross dresser stated that he is on his US tour without spending a dime from his account.

He bragged about owing a Mercedes Benz, flying a first class ticket and more all courtesy of his nameless sponsors.

Bobrisky posted a photo with the following words,
‘All dis girls hating ????? I’m 95% cuter than them , Bobrisky is ugly someone bought me a Benz,pay for first class ticket to America yet I’m ugly. Dis my USA tour I did not spend a kobo from my acct. I know my worth I’m classy and beautiful ?????someone did.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 7 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa