“This will be the fifth time and it is becoming unbearable” – Actor Odunlade Adekola refutes rumours of his Death

Forum 6 years ago

“This will be the fifth time and it is becoming unbearable” – Actor Odunlade Adekola refutes rumours of his Death

Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola is known for his hilarious roles in Yoruba movies and in this clip, posted on his Instagram page, the movie star refutes rumours of his death in a funny way.

He starts off the video, which was recorded in Yoruba language, by saying that he has been seeing the rumours of his death circulating on social media and how he has no idea why anyone will want to wish him death. He goes on to make some proclamations – which he calls prayers – for those that wish his death.

He captioned the video:
I am so surprised to hear it again that I am dead. This will be the fifth time and it is becoming unbearable. It has gotten to that level in which I have to voice out. Eyin temi, ni agbara Olorun, ao ni foju sunkun ara wa ooooo (My people, by the grace of God, we will not mourn ourselves)

Watch the clip below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 1 day ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 3 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife